Nick, Viktoria and Kai talk about practical application, user experience, product character, and the associated change management to achieve sustainable and successful dashboarding initiatives.
Watch the stream to this episode:
Nick leads G&K Consulting, a US-based consulting firm that does business across the globe. He is a regular on the international speaking circuit on the topic of analytics adoption as well as having several online courses available on the topic. Nick is the creator of the Dashboard Wireframe Kit and the Dashboard Requirements Kit, boardgame approaches to driving analytics adoption.
In our podcast with Nick, here’s what you can take away for yourselves:
- Insights from data projects around the globe
- Key learnings from successful BI initiatives that focus on people and organization
- How you can save yourself 20 years of experience with an improved approach
- What the Enterprise Dashboard Process is all about
- Why not the tool but the methods are crucial
- Some C-level experiences from dashboarding projects and why knowing your audience is so important
Mentioned in today’s episode:
- BI or DIE SAP Month
- Nicholas Kelly
- Book Delivering Data Analytics
- Website Delivering Data Analytics
- Dashboard Wireframe Kit
- Book Jeff Walker – Product Launch Formula
Get in contact on LinkedIn:
You liked this episode? Then please give us a quick iTunes-review!